Lecture hall "Haus der Technik"
- Authors must submit abstracts as “Oral Presentation” or “Poster Presentation”.
- We may propose an alternative presentation format, based on the available times in the conference program.
All abstracts must be submitted online until January 10, 2018.
- Abstracts are limited to one page.
- Please specify the submission category: “Oral Presentation,” or “Poster Presentation.”
- All abstracts must be DinA5 formatted, 11-pt font size or larger for narrative text, and 10-pt font size or larger for figure legends.
- Abstracts must use one of the following serif font styles: Times New Roman, Georgia, Helvetica, or Times.
- The following information must be included in the submitted abstract: presentation/panel title; all author(s)' identifying information, including names, and institutional affiliations; 3 to 5 keywords; and narrative text. Narrative text may include figures providing the submission stays within page limits.
- Abstracts must be submitted as PDF files.
- Please use the following naming convention for the file name: AuthorLastName_First Name.pdf (ex. Smith_James.pdf).
- Please send your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance notifications will be made by January 22nd, 2018.
- Presenting authors are responsible for registration, travel, and hotel costs.
- Abstracts will be compiled and made available to participants.
- Any presenter who is unable to attend should arrange for another qualified individual to present the paper/poster in question. If such a change is necessary, please notify the organizer: email@example.com
Corresponding Author, Degree(s), Unit(s), Institution, City, State/Province/District, Country; Author #2, Degree(s), Unit(s), Institution, City, State/Province/District, Country; Author #N, Degree(s), Unit(s), Institution, City, State/Province/District, Country
Corresponding Author Contact Information: Person@emaildomain.xxx
Keywords: List three to five keywords each separated by semicolons.
Abstract: Narrative text. Tables and figures may be included provided the abstract stays within the page limit. Avoid using jargon and acronyms. Consider including the following information in the abstract, when relevant:
- Objective, problem under investigation, hypothesis or research goal
- Description of research methods
- Summary of findings